Day #4 and even Link's going vegan...
Welcome to Day #4.
Well that plan for an onion bhaji sandwich fell by the wayside due to discovering that that particular W.H.Smith don't do sandwiches, let alone vegan sandwiches. I was short on time so, you guessed it, falafel and houmous again for dinner. I'm going to try Marks & Spencers tomorrow, although there is a Foodie Fest on in the city centre which may yield some results.
Today, again I've felt pretty good despite being four days in. I'm getting used to the taste of black tea and have been having some Earl Grey just to add a little more flavour to certain brews. Never used to like Earl Grey but it's grown on me over the years.
Note:- I just had to google very quickly to see if Earl Grey was actually vegan - mild heart attack!!! - but apparently it's fine.
Nats was at Yoga at tea time so by the time she got home, we just had beans on toast for tea. Not the most imaginative or exciting meal but still, it was good.
On a side note, I think that my face is looking a little leaner and healthier too but, I suppose, after only four days I'm possibly just seeing things which aren't there. I'm certainly feeling better in myself though and, if nothing else, that's something.
I threw on a bit of Breath of the Wild after work and needed to cook up some food before a boss fight. Even Link's going vegan... but look at those stats! 5+ heart regeneration and increased low-level attack boost.
![]() |
| The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Cooking up some goodies!!! |
Maybe after a few more days of Falafel and Houmous, even I'll be able to take on Calamity Ganon!

Comments
Post a Comment