Day #22 and I'm just on count down...
Welcome to Day #22 and I'm just on count down now until I can walk away from this thing and never look back. I swear, if I ever see another vegan thing again... Just give me cow. Doesn't even have to be dead; give me a knife and fork, and I'll run it down myself. Nats' doing the order for next weeks shop and it just reinforces how restrictive this nonsense is. She asked if I wanted anything special. "Bacon! All the bacon! And pork. And the Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough ice cream. And more Bacon. Haggis! Black Pudding!". Apparently, if sounds like I have food tourettes.
Oh, and well done Tesco for ruining my f###### day. Well, you didn't ruin it but you certainly contributed. How the hell am I supposed to eat if you sell out of the only vegan thing you have available? Honestly, I'm like two samosas away from getting scurvy. If they weren't vegetable ones, I'd already be there. Turns out, a vegan diet doesn't mean a healthy diet. Oh no. This was dinner! THIS!
In fairness, the apple was healthy. An apple a day keeps the vegan away... especially if you throw it at them. I'm joking. Please don't take offence. This is very tongue in cheek because I'm tired and crabby and just... not satisfied. With the exception of a few meals, I haven't been satisfied in weeks. I'm just been keeping the body topped up; someday's, barely.
Right, I'm going to watch Game of Thrones and make myself hungry over someone eating a rack of lamb or deer or something.
"NATS! MAKE SURE YOU ORDER BACON!"
Oh, and well done Tesco for ruining my f###### day. Well, you didn't ruin it but you certainly contributed. How the hell am I supposed to eat if you sell out of the only vegan thing you have available? Honestly, I'm like two samosas away from getting scurvy. If they weren't vegetable ones, I'd already be there. Turns out, a vegan diet doesn't mean a healthy diet. Oh no. This was dinner! THIS!
In fairness, the apple was healthy. An apple a day keeps the vegan away... especially if you throw it at them. I'm joking. Please don't take offence. This is very tongue in cheek because I'm tired and crabby and just... not satisfied. With the exception of a few meals, I haven't been satisfied in weeks. I'm just been keeping the body topped up; someday's, barely.
Right, I'm going to watch Game of Thrones and make myself hungry over someone eating a rack of lamb or deer or something.
"NATS! MAKE SURE YOU ORDER BACON!"

Comments
Post a Comment