Day #27 and guilt tastes delicious...
Welcome to Day #27 and all I can say is, it's the eve of doom. That is, to say, tomorrow is the day it finishes which, if I'm honest, I'm over the moon about. Don't get me wrong, I've eaten some good meals through this thing and I've eaten some shocking meals but, most of all, I've eaten the same damn things over and over again because, quite frankly, there's little choice.
For our last 'vegan' tea, we made burritos again because we were at a complete loss as to what to actually eat. It's the one meal that I can say with confidence which leaves me satisfied. There's no longing for something more substantial or anything after it. It's just... it's satisfying. It reminds of something that Twilight kid in the films... or is the books?
"You can survive off of animal blood but it's like tofu - it keeps you alive, but it's not fully satisfying."
Well, ladies and gentlemen, that's how I feel about this vegan diet. Oh, you can survive off it... but it's not fully satisfying. If I'm supposed to feel guilty about that then, I'm sorry but guilt tastes delicious.
There it is, I said it! Guilt tastes delicious.
For our last 'vegan' tea, we made burritos again because we were at a complete loss as to what to actually eat. It's the one meal that I can say with confidence which leaves me satisfied. There's no longing for something more substantial or anything after it. It's just... it's satisfying. It reminds of something that Twilight kid in the films... or is the books?
"You can survive off of animal blood but it's like tofu - it keeps you alive, but it's not fully satisfying."
Well, ladies and gentlemen, that's how I feel about this vegan diet. Oh, you can survive off it... but it's not fully satisfying. If I'm supposed to feel guilty about that then, I'm sorry but guilt tastes delicious.
There it is, I said it! Guilt tastes delicious.
Comments
Post a Comment